FULL DAY TOURS (8-9 hours)
US$ 75-105 per person
- (I) Island Tour (Market in Chaguanas, Central Trinidad / Hindu Temple / Pitch Lake in South / San Fernando Hill)
- (J) Nature Tour (Asa Wright Nature Centre in Northern Range /optional: Amerindian Museum / Fresh produce market or visit Mt St Benedict Monastery for panoramic view)
- (K) Coastal Tour (Northcoast scenic drive /Maracas Beach / Las Cuevas Beach / Blanchisseuse and/or La Fillette for river bath)
- (L) Eco-Cultural Experience (Port of Spain City Tour / Maracas Beach for sceni drive and bathing / Santa Cruz / Caroni Mangroves boat trip)
- (M) Waterfall Hike (Northcoast scenic drive / stunningWaterfall with 1 hour easy hike each way / Blanchisseuse for river bathing or Maracas Bay for sea-bathing))
- (N) Leatherback Turtle Adventure (Matura Beach 5pm-approx.12am to view laying of eggs by female leatherback turtle & young hatchlings / Seasonal March – August )
- (O) One Day Trip to Tobago (Island Tour with lunch / incl airport transfers on both islands and return flights) US$ 210 per person
Prices include boat-, entrance-, guide fees, hotel pick-up. Basic local Lunch included on full day tours. Quoted per person (2 persons minimum), singles pay extra fee, children under 12 pay 50%, special rates for groups, students and Caricom nationals. Taxi services on request.
Island Experiences is a registered member of the Trinidad and Tobago Incoming Tour Operators Association. Recommended by Rough Guides, Lonely Planet, Footprints and Stefan Loose Guidebooks.