Island Experiences manages all aspects of your corporate destination needs. The customised services we provide will go above and beyond your clients’ expectations, taking care of their comfort with our highly trained, friendly and bilingual (English, German, Spanish and French available) staff. Whatever your travel purpose you will receive VIP treatment in Trinidad and Tobago.
Covering destination management needs for both Incoming Tour Operators and for FIT itineraries, our service is tailor-made for the international travel industry. We currently work with several large-scale operators including TUI and Hapag Lloyd.
We are a founding member of the Trinidad and Tobago Incoming Tour Operators Association. This membership guarantees coverage by public liability insurance.
Our major Destination Management Services are:
- Client representation – we offer full meet and greet and airport transfer services, with checks on clients’ safe departure. Our 24-hour emergency service ensures that clients feel safe and supported throughout their stay, with a company representative and taxi available at any time.
- Airport Transfers – we offer roundtrip airport transfers where are clients are received by their personal driver with name badge. Hassle-free and without fear of overcharging. All vehicles have a/c and are in excellent condition. Piarco Airport in Trinidad is located approximately ¾ – 1 hour drive from Port of Spain during normal traffic hours.
- Destination Briefings and multi-lingual rep service – we will come to clients’ hotel or arrange an alternative venue for their destination briefing, which can cover orientation, security, and business or cultural details according to client needs. For FIT clients this is available via telephone free of charge or they are welcomed at our office. English, German, Spanish and French available.
- Hotel Recommendations and Reservations
- Tours, Excursions and Itinerary Planning – we can offer most tours on any day of the week, including weekends and public holidays, according to your preference.
- Vehicle Rental – we will arrange all types of rentals, from compact cars to 4WDs and coaches, including insurance and collision damage waiver
- Flight Bookings and Travel Information – we are pleased to offer Domestic Airline Reservations for all your corporate and FIT needs. Information on airlines serving Trinidad and Tobago is also available here.
At Island Experiences we are extremely flexible in planning your activities – all tours are custom-made according to your needs, whether you are travelling individually, as part of a media company or on other business. We have a special emphasis on local culture and nature –music, rainforest, birds, carnival and cultural diversity. Most importantly, when in Trinidad and Tobago we want you to relax and leave the rushing and hustling at home!
Please contact us to discuss your specific needs. Our most common Special Services are:
- Cruise Lines – Island Experiences is pleased to organise highly professional ground handlingand a variety of on-shore tours and excursions.
- Media Facilitation – we have extensive experience in location scouting, transport servicesand production coordination, including in extras scouting. We can set up interviewsacross all island sectors and gain media accreditation from the relevant bodies. We have previously worked with German and Spanish media production companies including WDR ARD ARTE and Nexus Productora Cinematogrâfica.
- Conferences and Incentives – we are pleased to organise these to suit client needs. Please take a look at our tours section for group ideas. Additionally, we can arrange gifts for hotel rooms or island mementos, themed parties, professional photographers and film crews, restaurant dine-around programmes, business seminars, and press coverage. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Alle Inselausflüge auf Wunsch mit deutschsprachiger Reiseleitung
Excursion aussi en français
Escursiones en Español