We offer the following services:
- Tours for both local and international clientele
- Down the Island DDI Charters (we own a 37 ft Bertram Yacht & 20 ft Bowen boat)
- Airport transfers & Meet & Greet at the airport (Piarco Airport in Trinidad is located approximately ¾ – 1 hour drive from the city of Port of Spain)
- Domestic flight & ferry bookings (early bookings highly recommended!)
- Taxi Services
- Accommodation bookings
Tourism Information – we provide tourism information on current events, the dos’ and don’ts, restaurants, transportation and help plan fantastic itineraries – for the young and the young at heart. This includes destination material like maps, calendar of events etc
Just give us a shout – we will be happy to advise you!
What makes our islands and our services special? We are not mass-tourism destinations, our islands are still authentic – and our tours are mainly done for TWO persons only – or very small groups. This will make your experience in TnT very special and memorable!
Additional DMC Services for corporate clients
Covering destination management needs for both Incoming Tour Operators and for FIT itineraries, our service is tailor-made for the international travel industry. We work with several large-scale operators including TUI, Hapag Lloyd, Expedia, Trip Advisor etc. We have also handled major conferences and incentives in Trinidad.
We are a long-standing member of the Trinidad & Tobago Incoming Tour Operators Association and approved by the local Bureau of Standards, which mandate public liability insurance among other requirements.
We also cover:
Conferences / Events / Incentives / VIP Services
- Tour Desk Services on location for hotels and conferences
- Cruise Ship Ground Handling and excursions
- Media facilitation
- Specialized tour services (birding, hiking, adventure – with highly knowledgeable trained guides)
- Itinerary planning (custom made for individuals and groups /conferences / incentives)
- Destination Briefings & rep service for outgoing tour operators / travel agents
- 24 hour emergency service
Most importantly, when in Trinidad and Tobago we want you to relax and leave the rushing and hustling at home! Life is simple – just add water! ☺