Sea Kayaking Experiencefrom
Kayaking in the Gulf of Paria
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Tour Style Tour Category
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
Today’s adventure carries you along the scenic Northwest Coast to Chaguaramas, passing upscale areas and marinas. Kayak in a sheltered bay, in the Gulf of Paria.
Your adventure begins with a convenient hotel pickup in Port of Spain, passing upscale areas and fine marinas on the scenic Northwest Coast. Once you arrive at the boat base you board a comfortable double-kayak. Your guide will accompany you on request.
This sheltered bay offers easy smooth kayaking, just along the beach-lined coast line, experience the feeling of freedom in this idyllic spot. Some kayaking experience is necessary for this experience. After this exciting stop you can grab a bite (cost on own) before your return to your hotel.
- This activity is highly dependent on weather and sea conditions and confirmation is only available close to the date of the tour.
- Kayaking is only allowed within the confines of the large wide-open bay. OPEN sea-kayaking is not recommended and at on risk.
Additional activities on the same coast at extra cost:
Option 1: Swim in sheltered bay (add 2 hours)
Option 2: Ziplining (add 1.5hours)
Option 3: Lunch in open seaside restaurant in Yacht Club (add 2 hours)
- 10.00am – 2.00pm
- Coastal drive along Northwest Coast
- Kayaking in the Gulf of Paria
- This tour is available upon special request, please call for availability (depending on weather conditions):
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Port of Spain/Environs
- Driver guide
- Kayak fee
- Life vest
- Comfortable clothing for kayaking
- Sunhat & sunblock
- Change of clothes (as a precaution)
- Waiver to sign