One Day Trip to Trinidadfrom
Spend one day in our exciting sister island Trinidad, just 15 minutes flight away! The choice is yours – select a combination of the following attractions – rainforest and hummingbirds at the world-renowned Asa Wright Centre, home-flight of the brilliant Scarlet Ibis at sunset in the mangroves on a comfy boat, the world famous Pitch Lake, Maracas Beach or the city of Port of Spain! Depart Tobago early and return at night, flights included.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Tour Style Tour Category
Activity Level Easy - Moderate
Group Size Small Group
Nature Experience at Asa Wright Nature Centre & Sunset Boat tour with Scarlet Ibis
Airport pick up in Trinidad and tour via Arima into the lush northern range mountains. Visit the world famous Asa Wright Nature Centre, a lodge & birding station with a beautiful veranda overlooking the valley. View dozens of colourful humming birds from very close proximity, also agoutis, the large tegu lizards and many other birds. 1.5 hours guided walk through the rainforest. Drive to Caroni Bird Sanctuary in Central Trinidad for boat tour viewing Scarlet Ibis homeflight. Sunset in beautiful wetlands. Return transfer to airport (about 20 minutes drive from boat base). Return flight to Tobago. Airport pick up and transfer to hotel in Tobago .
City Port of Spain, North Coast with Maracas Beach & Sunset Boat tour with Scarlet Ibis
Airport transfer in Tobago and domestic flight to Trinidad. Tour the city of Port of Spain, the home of Calypso. Continuing along the astounding northern coast you reach popular Maracas Bay, nestled in the lush rainforest mountains. Relax and have a “Bake & Shark” on the beach, then a cross-island drive brings you to Central Trinidad’s vast wetlands. Board a flat-bottomed boat and tour the tranquil Caroni Bird Sanctuary. View the home-flight of the glorious Scarlet Ibis at sunset. Return transfer to airport (about 20 minutes drive from boat base). Return flight to Tobago. Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
Pitch Lake and Sunset Boat tour with Scarlet Ibis
Airport transfer in Tobago and domestic flight to Trinidad. Meet your fun-guide at the airport and tour to South Trinidad, to marvel at the sticky tar of the unique Pitch Lake in La Brea. Easy guided walking tour on the lake. Continue your tour to Central Trinidad and the famous Caroni Bird Sanctuary for a boat tour throught the untouched wetlands, viewing Scarlet Ibis’ homeflight at sunset. Return transfer to airport (about 20 minutes drive from boat base). Return flight to Tobago. Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
Custom made tour according to your personalized wishes. This tour is usually private.
TIP: Recommended timing approximately 13 hours but shorter tour can be arranged on request.
Note: Flight bookings are final. No name change allowed. No refund.
Sister Island Trinidad in One Day
- Option 1 – Nature Experience at Asa Wright Nature Centre & Sunset Boat tour with Scarlet Ibis
- Option 2 – Pitch Lake and Sunset Boat tour with Scarlet Ibis
- Option 3 – City Port of Spain, North Coast with Maracas Beach & Sunset Boat tour with Scarlet Ibis
- Option 4 – Custom made tour on request
- Hotel pick up and transfer to airport in Tobago.
- Flight to Trinidad. Airport pick up in Trinidad
- Tour in Trinidad (choose from 4 options above)
- Return transfer to airport.
- Return flight to Tobago
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel in Tobago
- 2 Airport transfers
- Roundtrip domestic flights (Tab/PoS/Tab)
- Transportation in Trinidad
- Tour guide
- Entrance- and boat fees
- Bottled Water
- Comfortable clothing
- Closed toe shoes for Asa Wright Nature trail and Pitch Lake
- Suntan lotion / sunhat
- Passport for domestic flight (copies will not be accepted)
- Early booking and advance payment for flights required